Get Your Own 100% Commission Funnel Here!
CommissionFunnel is part of my advertising portfolio because it builds my downlines & delivers 100% commissions.
Now Commission Funnel 100% Commissions reveals how YOU can start earning tasty commissions and build YOUR downlines too! Highly Recommended!
No Opt-in Required!
Simply Click The Link To Instantly
SEO is a topic that you often need to revisit because Google and other major search engines are continually updating the algorithms they use to calculate site rankings.
So here’s a quick checklist of six key SEO tips to help your blog posts get more exposure.
1. One trend that continues to grow stronger is the importance of relevant, unique, good quality content. Business bloggers who focus on site metrics more than on quality content will struggle to get their blogs to rank highly.
2. Blog content should also be supported by value-led, relevant and content-rich social media content. Business bloggers need to be present and active on Facebook and Twitter at the very least because Google appears to be taking social signals on sites other than Google+ into consideration for ranking purposes.
3. Search engine users are becoming more sophisticated in their searches, using more precise, multiple-word search terms.
That means narrowly focused blog posts supported by long-tail keywords are more important today than ever before. If you have a series of blog-posts on a related topic, use hyper-linked long-tail keywords to link related articles together.
4. Vocalized searches are becoming an increasingly important with the rise of Siri and other voice-based applications. Longtail keywords that accurately reflect natural speech patterns and common phrases relating to your topic may also help your site rank better in vocalized searches.
5. Mobile devices now account for more than half of all searches and so if you are planning a new blog it makes sense to design your blog with mobile users in mind.
If you want to know how mobile-friendly your current site is, you can run a free test on Google’s Mobile Friendly tool:
Since your audience may be using a variety of devices, you need to think in some detail about how the the content you are creating will appear on various screen sizes.
While the need for value-rich content is leading bloggers towards creating longer, more detailed blog posts, the layout should make it easy for the article to be consumed on a mobile device as well as on a big-screen desktop.